Wednesday, March 13, 2013

And So it Starts...

it's Wednesday evening, about 8:30PM. I was told at breakfast this morning that Bobbi Jo had a dinner date tonight in Manhattan, and that after dinner she was going to the famous Swinger's club, LaTrapeze with her date for a night full of sucking, fucking, and swinging. Naturally, she made sure to tell me that she fully intended to be a predator, and after she had fucked her date silly, she was going hunting for any hard bodied stud that fit her fancy.
this of course, made me instantly hard and unbelievably turned on, she saw the bulge in my jeans and smiled telling me,"Enjoy it now, you'll be locked into your cock cage and CUCKOLD collar tonight, and maybe a long time after"
And so it is, I sit here writing this with the harsh stainless steel cock tube fastened to my balls and cock, and my CUCKOLD collar locked around my neck. She went a bit further, and I have on a black leather mini skirt, pink satin panties, and a satin blouse with falsies underneath. Bobbi Jo made sure that I had her favorite black wig and bright pink lipstick to finish out the outfit.
When will she return home? tonight? tomorrow morning? I don't know, I guess it depends on how much fun she has tonight. I can only imagine how much fun she will be having, I hope she doesn't loose the keys, they are the only ones we have for the locks.
On second thought, it wouldn't be so bad if she did loose the keys....

No comments:

Post a Comment