Sunday, May 23, 2010

A New Lady Appears...

After several months of corresponding, I am about to meet my second young lady from the married cheaters website. Much has been written about Ashley Madison, Affair Connect, and a host of others, but so far, they seem to be working just fine. my wife has had hundreds of men reply to her three ads, most of the men are just wankers, looking to fulfill a masturbation fantasy, but many are "real" too. Last week, she met four new guys, all are nice, most are sexy, and the two that I met were very nice. One sent her home after a good S&M session, with her behind bright red.. four days later, it is still nicely pink and still sore enough that when I swat her, she jumps and yells. Hooray!! Thursday's tryst was a motel date, and after 4 hours of non-stop fucking she came home exhausted, dripping wet and very sticky. What more could a husband ask for in a wife, than for her to come home well used and ready for more?? She gladly relates all the sordid details of her trysts to me, usually while we are enjoying second hand sex with each other. I have always had a lust for intercourse with a lady that was filled with cum already. At least, you don't need any lube!
To digress...the young lady that I am to meet is another fetishist with a love of leather, latex, boots, and anything short, small, and sexy. She sounds just right for a playmate. She promises to wear something obscenely small, so we will see what develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment