Monday, April 14, 2014

DeeDee, A Tale of Self Sacrifice, or Revenge?

. I didn’t get much sleep last night, I spent most of it masturbating and thinking about what was going to happen today. Now, today was here. The fear that settled over me yesterday, like a blanket, was strangely gone. I was at peace with myself and whatever fate was in store for me. Last Friday night my girlfriend and lover, DeeDee and I were out on a date, something we do regularly. Our evenings out are pure bliss, we so enjoy a fine dinner, dancing, and an evening of passion that renders me completely spent. Our husbands are both completely aware of our romance and love for each other, and with their blessings, we are a loving couple. Both of us are very kink oriented, we swing with other men, and we love BDSM, piss play, latex clothing, messy play, anal toys and super high boots. Leather is our aphrodisiac, and we indulge it often. A recent passion that we have encountered is ball busting. We were exposed to it after Dee found that her husband had been cheating on her with his secretary. You see, although we both swing, our husbands are not allowed to; they are our Cuckolds and have decided to accommodate our desires and to live in chastity. Dee became enraged and threatened to leave him for his misdeeds. After many hours of crying; arguing, and begging, he begged her to render him unable to engage is sex, he wanted to be neutered, and in a most painful manner to atone for his infidelity. Taken by surprise, DeeDee stood there startled, not sure that she had heard what was really said. He repeated it, Dee stood there wide mouthed and agreed to his request. The negotiations continued and it was agreed that he would have his balls crushed by kicking, and that I would be the instrument of his destruction. I found this out later, somewhat to my amazement, when she asked me to be the instrument of his ruination. I thought she was nuts, but being kinky myself, I agreed. A night was selected; I arrived at their home wearing a black leather, wasp-waist corset and black leather, platform, thigh-high boots with a polished stainless steel slave collar. The air was so tense you could cut it with a spoon, I had no idea of what was to take place, and Dee seemed as much in a fog as I was. Bob was standing there, naked as a jaybird, except for a black leather bondage hood that was strapped and laced tightly to his head. After some small-talk to try and lessen the tension in the room, I asked him several times if he really wanted to go through with this, or if it was a vivid fantasy he was acting out. He kept saying, “Yes,” so I decided to go through with it. We finally stood him up, Dee held his hands behind his back and I took careful aim and kicked away, Bob’s balls flew up into his body cavity as the toe of my platform boot made contact. His screams were so loud I almost jumped as he doubled over in pain. Amazingly, he managed to smile at me and beg for more! I pulled my leg back once more and let it fly with all my might. As my boot made contact; I felt my legs getting wet, I was so hot that my pussy juice was dripping down my legs. I felt my heart racing in my chest; my face was flushed, and I was breathing rapidly, I was approaching orgasm! Bob was crying uncontrollably, but Dee managed to pull him upright again. I managed a total of five solid kicks hitting his balls, until he fell to the floor. Bob was doubled up in a fetal position, clutching his bright red, and rapidly swelling balls, crying and moaning incomprehensively from the pain. We got some ice and helped him to his bed; privately I hoped that he would not be too angry with me for taking his manhood away from him. I was right; he managed to thank me as he lay in bed crying and with his balls swollen to many times their normal size. Apparently, this left a similar feeling in Dee, after we put Bob to bed, we left the room and wound up in the spare bedroom together making wild love for the remainder of the night. Now, some two months later, Dee Dee feels some guilt and remorse about her ruination of her husband. Certainly, he is not upset with her, he has never been happier, and their marriage has once again become wonderfully fulfilling for them both, but the lingering guilt is still there. You see, on our date last Friday, she asked me to be the instrument of her punishment. She is to stand with her vagina exposed; her legs wide apart, in her own bedroom, with her hands secured. I am to stand before her, dressed in the same corset and thigh high boots that I wore to her husband’s ruination, and kick her vaginal opening as hard as I possibly can do. It is important to her that no manner of mercy is shown to her, I am to give the kick all the force that I can muster, and I agreed to do so. Then, she is to place herself on her back, on her bed. I will secure her legs apart and tie them to the corners of the bed. Her hands will be tied together on her stomach, and I am to take her leather riding crop and hit her labia as many times as it takes to render her into sub-space, or unconscious. I refused to do so at first request. We talked for a long time, she begged and begged for me to help her do her penance, and finally I agreed, but only if she in turn would do exactly the same things to me, and on the same night. This way; I am sharing her pain, and her penance, as you see, I too have crushed my own husband’s balls in a similar, and even more brutal ceremony with Dee’s help. But that is another tale. My love for Dee will not allow me to hurt her, but if I am to receive exactly and share the same punishment from her, it will be okay. So, here I stand, its 7:30PM, Wednesday evening. I am to leave for Dee’s home where we will begin our joint penance. I have chosen my best red satin and black- lace corset, my favorite black vinyl spike heel, platform boots that reach almost to my crotch. I have a studded leather neck corset laced to my neck, it is very tight, and fits from my shoulders to my jaw. Breathing is a bit difficult, but the sensation of my breath being controlled is driving me to near orgasm. As I only have a corset on, my tits and pussy are fully exposed, and I would have it no other way. This too is a self imposed part of my penance. Today at work, I received a dozen roses from Dee with a beautiful card that read, ”To my love and soul mate, our pain will be our freedom. Let me bathe in it with you as I shall show you no mercy, nor expect any.” I cried when I read it, I knew exactly what she meant. My angst is gone, my fear from yesterday also gone. I am resolute in my determination to see this through as I kiss my husband good-by and walk to my car. He is aware of my mission, and although he is reluctant to allow me to go, he recognizes that I have no other choice. The drive to Dee’s home is a short one, only a matter of minutes. As I pull into their driveway, I turn the car off and take a deep breath to settle myself. This is it, no backing out now; I see her face in the glass door, smiling at me. Another deep breath, a short walk to the house and I’m there. Dee opens the door with a huge smile. She is; as always, shockingly beautiful. Her jet-black hair, puffed up 80's style, with deep bangs cascading over her forehead. Tonight, she has bright pink streaked into it, and it’s amazingly sexy looking. Her neck is adorned with a wide, locking, stainless steel slave collar that I gave her for her last birthday. She has shoulder length black leather opera gloves on, and a pair of crotch high platform boots with a six inch stacked heel. These are the same ones she used when we gelded her husband. I love these boots; they excite me to no end, just seeing Dee wearing them. Her anticipation is so evident by her nipples, which are standing out like solid steel, hard and puffed with eagerness. Her body is otherwise unadorned; it is beautiful in its nakedness. We hug and exchange passionate kisses, my lover is with me now, all fears are gone, and I am hers. I thank her profusely for my roses, and the loving sentiment on the card. She only smiles, and takes me by the hand. Looking into my eyes, she says only, “My love, it’s time.” I squeeze her hand gently and follow her up the curved staircase to the master bedroom. There; in the master suite, the king size bed is covered with bright crimson satin sheets and pillow cases, how fitting, I think to myself. Luckily, her husband is not at home, his business has taken him away for three days, the house is ours. On the bed, I see two chromed steel chains attached to padded leather cuffs, one on each side of the foot of the bed. Lying on the pillow is a pink ball gag, and a pair of chrome handcuffs. Positioned in clear view is the wickedest instrument of all, the leather covered steel-shank riding crop. Its bite will become all too familiar to me in a very short time. Dee places me in front of the footboard of the bed; she motions for me to spread my legs far apart. I swallow hard and comply. Dee stands in front of me, poised with her legs at the ready. We had previously agreed that we would first complete our kicks, and then begin the cropping, with me being the first victim. I am sweating and shaking quite a bit. I can only dream of what is coming, it seems all like a dream that I am caught in, but it is not. This is happening. Dee better positions herself by raising her leg to my pussy and adjusting her stance for the perfect hit. I gulp and feel light headed, this is it. I resist the impulse to cover my pussy with my hands. I place them on my hips and await my punishment. Somehow, our eyes lock onto each others, I am no longer looking at her legs, I am transfixed by her smile. She purrs softly to me, “I love you, Lynn.” Then, it happens. I don’t see it coming. At the very instant that I hear my name, I feel the most unbelievable shot of pain I have ever experienced. I feel my legs rise off the ground and settle back down. My insides are on fire. I cannot speak; I stand there, half doubled over panting and choking. I clutch my stomach and feel faint. I see my urine running down my legs, I cannot control myself. Dee rushes to me; she grabs my body and helps me stand up. She kisses me and tells me of her undying love for me. I kiss her back, my pain is beyond my range of understanding, but my love for her is so amplified that it does not matter. I am regaining my composure; I shake my head affirmatively to show her I’m OK. “Thank you, my love.” I manage to get out in a shaky voice. Dee looks at me and softly says, “No mercy, please.” We again reposition ourselves, I gauge my striking distance, Dee stands there, legs spread wide apart, her hands placed on her hips, her body so obviously pre orgasmic that her face is turning red. I look down at my highly polished boot, the light from the chandelier is reflecting in it as I begin to glance upwards to Dee’s face. Our eyes lock in unsaid passion as I take my position to begin my duty. I let go with all the force I can muster, in a second, my boot takes it’s place squarely in her vaginal opening. I feel a ‘squish’ as it hits its mark. Dee moves upward as my foot propels her off of her feet, with a scream that could shake the glass in the windows. I have done my job, she is experiencing the pain she so desperately desired, and I am its messenger. I rush to her and steady her shaky body. She is obviously hurt, and badly so. Like me; her urine is flowing freely onto the floor, she is shaking and crying, trying to hold her crotch in an effort to mitigate the pain, but it is not to be. I put my arms around her and hold her tightly; I profess my love and my passion for her. Slowly, she is coming around, my kick has done its job, she is feeling her husband’s pain, and is so terribly happy. Soon, she is well enough to continue. She points to her bed, I know what to do. I lay on my back, legs apart. She takes the cuffs and places them on my ankles, pulling my legs wide apart and fastening the chains to the hooks concealed on the sides of the bed. Next, she takes the handcuffs and places them on my wrists, so I cannot interfere with her punishments. Dee orders me to open my mouth, and into it she places the pink rubber ball-gag, fastening the strap behind my head. I shake my head approvingly as she finishes. Dee then picks the riding crop up and tests it on her thigh, “Ouch,” she cries out. This is for my appreciation, I know it will hurt, but she is testing my resolve. “Remember, we said no mercy, right?” she said. I nod my head, “Yes.” The first hit causes my body to stiffen up, my back arched and every muscle firing at the same instant, this is so painful that I cannot manage to understand it. She repeats the strikes, one, two, three..... I begin to lose count as I start drifting off into sub space; the excruciating pain is now becoming a pleasure center. I am begining to climax, my orgasm is mind crushingly hard as I lay there, silently begging for it never to stop. The balance of my punishment is a blur; I remember nothing as I guess I drifted off to a deep sub space induced sleep. Quite some time later, I awoke, unchained with Dee lying by my side, holding me tightly. My pussy is screaming with pain, but my libido screaming even louder. She looks at me and asks if I can continue. I nod “Yes,” and with her help I manage to sit up. My labia are raw, and bright red, swollen to many times their size and my clitoris is likewise inflamed and raw. I manage to stand up, and without a word, Dee positions herself on the bed, in the puddle of wetness that I had deposited on her sheets. I cuff her legs, and finish her binding with the ball gag. I take up her crop and smile at her, no words said, I raise it to my shoulder as he closes her eyes and let go with my first strike. I guess I hit harder than she does, as she let out a blood curdling yell, and nearly ripped the chains of the bed. I stop for a minute to allow her to regain herself, she calms down and manages to moan a muffled, “More; don’t stop.” I oblige, my strikes are calculated, on the mark and increasingly strong in intensity. I don’t keep count; but eventually her begging for more ends, she is drifting into her own subspace and passes out, unresponsive. I end her punishment; her face, although racked with pain, is amazingly bright and almost smiling. I untie her, and take a blanket from the closet, put it over her and climb into bed with her, holding her, and sleeping the sleep of lovers. Our slumber was broken sharply, I feel a hand grab my neck and pull me to my knees. I wrestle to open my blurry eyes, only to see a black leather cloaked figure pulling DeeDee to her knees also. A heavy hand over my mouth and nose keeps me from screaming, I only manage a muffled “Umffff…” Looking into the mirror across from me, I see that the person holding me is a large man, dressed exactly like the man holding DeeDee, dressed in a form fitting black leather catsuit and hood, like the ones we play with during bondage games. He is wearing tall, heeled black riding boots and wearing a series of studded belts on his arms, legs, and torso. If I wasn’t scared to death, I would probably be cumming right now. They roughly stuff ball gags into our mouths, and handcuff our wrists behind our backs. “Not good,” I thought to myself. Dee and I are dragged down the stairs, and out of the front door to a van which is parked in the driveway, nothing about the van allows me to identify it, it is just black, and apparently new. The back doors of the van open and I immediately see what looks like a large, chain-link cage, like what you would use for a wild animal. The men open the cage door, and push us both inside, one on top of another, and then slam and lock the cage. The doors of the van close sharply, and the men start the truck and off we roar. I try my best to listen to what they are saying, but to no avail. The noise of the truck drowns it out. What seems like an hour later, I feel the van slowing, and being driven on a rough, dirt road. We stop a short distance further, and the rear doors are opened. We are pulled out of the van, and dragged by our necks into what looks like an ancient house, with tall gables, and spires everywhere. I have forgotten about my pain, now it’s all about pure fear, and adrenaline. We are pushed down the stairs to the cobble stone lined cellar. There, we are thrown into two ancient looking jail cells and left alone, after they pull our gags out of our mouths and uncuff our wrists. “Dee, are you alright?” “Yes, I think so, and you?” “Im okay, just scared shitless.” One of the guards returns, I shrink to the rear of the cell in terror. He simply throws a plastic bag of ice in to me, and one to DeeDee, then leaves. I immediately press it against my throbbing pussy, the pain is returning, the fear is subsiding, I guess. There are a few oil lamps on the walls of the cellar, there are no windows, so I have no idea of time, or if it is day or night. I have not eaten since yesterday at lunch time, so I start to feel it, I ask Dee if she is hungry too, she is starving, she tells me. Then, about an hour later, a guard brings us trays of food, nice, hot, and quite appetizing. Not bad for a strange jail, I think. Some time later, Dee and I are talking back and forth, trying to determine what has happened to us, are we going to be tortured, or what? I am frightened, Dee is shaking wildly she says, and cannot keep warm; she is still naked, from our games of last night. Then, the cellar door opens, we hear footsteps on the stone stairs, we see the two leather hooded guards, and then we see a group of six burly, black men, all hooded, and otherwise undressed. Then, I see the reason; they are all huge cocked studs. Each one is at least ten inches long and so thick… and they are not erect yet! One guard opens my cell door and then he and his assistant take me by the shoulders and pull me out of the cell and across the floor to a strange stand-like device. I am pushed over it; my legs are pulled wide apart and shackled tightly to the front of the stand. Next, a strap is pulled over my back and fastened to the top of the stand, upon which I am now laying. My hands are cuffed to the sides of the stand, and I am helpless. I can see out of the corner of my eye, that one guard has dipped the fingers of his heavy gauntlet glove into a can of grease, the fingers then find their way to my bottom, and my ass is lubed with his probing fingers, as is my pussy. I then see my lover, Dee being treated the same as I was. She too is dragged to her stand, pushed over it and fastened to it. Her tormentor lubes her tender ass and pussy, and we are left to look at each other, wordless. To my surprise, I then see the guards drop to their knees, and begin to suck the cocks of the six black studs hard. Amazing! I am turned on, even though I have no idea of my final fate. Once hard, the studs one by one begin to use us for their pleasures, I feel my ass and pussy invaded over and over, the cum is running down my legs as I orgasm over and over. Although I am a prisoner and kidnapped, I am having the time of my life! I see and hear my lover, Dee next to me, she too is being used and fucked so many times her babbling is not understandable. “Plug them,” I hear. My bliss is broken, I feel a huge butt plug being jammed into my ass, and it barely fits, even after so many fuckings. I can hear Dee moan out loud, I assume she has been given the same treatment. Then, I feel my pussy being touched by a tongue . . A guard is kneeling behind me, and starting to lick my pussy clean. There is so much cum flowing out, that he is choking on it. Amazingly, my pain from my beating is not an issue, my endorphins are in full rage, and I feel no pain. The guard is very talented, his ministrations last for nearly a half hour, my pussy is licked and licked, my clit exploding with pent up lust as I climax in his mouth, squirting a river as I cum. He never misses a beat, his mouth takes it all. If this is what being kidnapped is all about, take me every week! I think to myself. We are both untied, we stand up and the two guards that had licked us take our arms and lead us to the next room. It’s medieval torture chamber! I shrink in fear, this is not a game, I think to myself. DeeDee seems frightened to death, she is shaking and cannot talk, she only cries and stammers. I see her being pulled to as corner of the room. A rough, iron chain hangs from the ceiling. The guard attaches it to Dee’s slave collar, the present I had given to her. She is pulled tightly upwards. She is straining to keep o her toes. Then, I see him take an expanding cast iron “pear” from a table and begin to wind it up. He approaches Dee, and she is terror struck. Her BDSM play knowledge tells her exactly what this is, and it’s not a toy. He places it against her pussy and laughs, then, he pushes it all the way up into her, she cries out and cries even more. Then, he takes the screw on the end of the pear and begins to unwind it. The pear expands slowly as the screw is turned. Dee begins to cry uncontrollably. “No, it hurts too much, please stop it, I will do anything you want,” she screams. Unfazed, he continues to unwind it, larger and larger it grows. I can see her pubic area swelling from the expanding instrument of torture. Her screams only excite her torturer, he stops only when the pear will go no further. The guard that had been holding me so that I could see Dee’s plight takes me and pushes me against the wall, and quickly attaches my legs and wrists to iron manacles on the wall, I am unable to move, spread out in full extension of my arms and legs. Then, I see my guard bring an iron helmet toward me. It is split in half, and hinged on the top. He fits it to my head; only two small holes are in it for my eyes to see through, and a large mouth opening with a steel collar around the mouth hole. The helmet fits terribly tightly, hugging my face so well, like it was made for me. Then, I see the reason for the mouth hole and collar. He takes a pear, similar to the one jammed into Dee’s pussy, and slides it into the collar on my hood. The pear slides deep into my mouth, and fills it. Then, he begins to turn its screw, expanding it against my mouth and jaw. The pain is immediate and nearly unbearable. I have trouble breathing, my airway is nearly cut off, I wheeze and try to conserve my breaths, but I feel so light headed, I think I shall pass out. Unfortunately, I don’t, my agony goes unmitigated. I feel a very strange feeling, my pussy is alive with sensation. I am so very excited sexually, that I want to cum! My pain has become my pleasure, I feel so amped up that I want to fuck and fuck, my pussy is throbbing for release. Then, it happens, I orgasm spontaneously, over and over, three times in a row. Across the room, I see Dee, she is being approached by two hooded slaves, wheeling an iron maiden into the room, and placing it behind her. They open it up, and I see at once that this is the real thing. Both the back and front are lined with sharp, steel spikes and the crank to push the spikes inward is fully operational, as they test it twice. Then, Dee’s gag is removed, she is taken down from the chain that holds her up by her neck, and is roughly pushed backwards into the iron maiden. She tries in vein to resist, but to no avail. They push her back and then the door is pushed closed, and the heavy latches closed and bolted. Her screams are audible through the steel coffin, only her eyes can be seen through the small holes in the front of the headpiece. They speak volumes, she is in shock. I see my guard roll a platform in front of me, it is small, and has a sharp, polished steel, pointed rod on it pointing upwards. He positions it under my pussy, and telescopes it up, just touching my labia. I know exactly what this is, I am to be spitted alive, and the rod is to be pushed through my body until it exits through my mouth. He then smiles at me, and pushes the rod upwards a few more inches, until it is fully inside of my pussy. I can feel the sharp point of the wide steel rod against my cervix, it fills me with pressure on the walls of my pussy that is starting to drive me crazy, this instrument of my fate is turning me on, I want desperately to fuck the rod, and I begin to try and move up and down against it. The cold steel rod pushes against my clit, my pleasure is only amplified by the sharp sting every time it hits my cervix. Do I dare go harder, and impale myself? I can hear Dee’s muffled screams as the guard slowly tightens the screws on the iron maiden, turning the sharp spikes inward, pushing against her tender flesh. I can only hope that they are merciful with her, and end her agony quickly, if they are determined to finish her. But then they both stop abruptly. The guards stand upright and look toward the door, then 2 blonde figures holding hands enter. I strain to look at who they are, then it hits me, they are our husbands! They are both dressed in matching pink sissy-maid outfits with large hoop skirts and yards of lace and ruffles. They are wearing; long, seductive looking blonde wigs, high heel platform shoes and lots of makeup, they look amazing. I see through my bindings that their balls are surrounded by thin chrome chain, and large weights are hanging from them, distending their testicles to nearly three times their length. Their cocks are rigid from the steel tubs that are inserted into their urethras, making them forever erect. They put their arms around each other and kiss passionately for a long time; they are making love to each other as we watch! Finally parting, my husband walks toward me smiling, “Oh, I see you and your lover, Dee are having fun, my dear. Can I do anything for you? I truly owe you a debt of gratitude, since you destroyed my balls; I have found my true purpose in life, to be a loving eunuch of Dee’s hubby. I was so happy to see that you two spent the night punishing each other so beautifully, The camera in the bedroom was so well placed, we enjoyed every second of your mutual torture.” “You were watching us?” I asked. “Of course, my love, we saw every second. Unfortunately, you both lacked sufficient pain and suffering of your pussies, so, we will finish the job for you, isn’t that nice of us?”

No comments:

Post a Comment