Monday, April 14, 2014

I Awoke Choking.

I awoke choking, bleary eyed, and unable to breathe well, I was in a full panic, the pain in my throat was beyond belief, I had an oxygen mask on my face, and a monitor beeping away on the table next to me. I had absolutely no idea where I was. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks... was I alive? Was this all a dream? My heart was racing so hard it felt like I was going to jump out of my chest. I tried in vein to move, but I could not. I was unable to move any part of my body, was I paralyzed? . . . No, I thought for a second , looking around. I was strapped to the bed by all four corners, and my chest, neck, and abdomen. I was completely unable to move. Panic was now even more pronounced. I was alive, you don’t get strapped down when you are dead, right? I guess not, anyway. I began to clear my mind, I had been at a bar, and walked in the rain to my car but never got there, I was attacked... yeah, right . . . I recall that alright. My scarf!, That’s right, he took my pink silk scarf and wrapped it around my neck and strangled me with it after I begged him to allow me to die in a way that I would like, my fetish for the macabre had taken over. You see, I have an abiding desire for the dark side of fetish, my love of the strange, strangling, live burial, sinking in mud, all get me absolutely nuts. Sure, I have had boyfriends that played S&M games with me, but it was never good enough, I crave for the real thing. I remember him grabbing me, putting a knife to my neck and drawing blood while I tried to scream. I was so frightened, and so turned on by him that I wet myself, flooding my already soaked jeans with my pee, followed immediately by the hardest orgasm I had ever experienced. I had managed to eek out a few words that stopped him for a second, guess I shocked him. When I begged to be allowed to enjoy my fate, I remember begging him to let me suck his huge cock that had been pressed against my backside while he held me so tightly. I remember his fondling my soaking wet tight leather jeans, and pinching my nipples through my sheer blouse. Yeah, it’s all coming back now . . . I remember that my knees were in a puddle of muddy water as I sucked his cock dry, feasting on my last meal. Then, I recall standing up, kissing him tenderly, looking into his eyes and saying, “Take me, I’m yours.” Then, I recall offering him the long, pink, silk scarf that I had on my neck, and standing there, with my back to him, motionless, near orgasm as he wrapped it around my neck and tightened it until all went black . . . I’m ALIVE! Now where the hell am I? Footsteps . . . is that footsteps? YES! . . . I saw my door open, in walks a man in a doctor’s coat carrying a stethoscope. Wait a minute . . . it’s HIM! “Well, good afternoon, Lynn. I see that you are back with us, that’s wonderful.” he said so politely. In the next ten seconds I must have blurted out about a hundred questions. He put his finger to my lips and simply said, “Hush, my love.” Hmm, my leather jeans are bone dry, my blouse is dry and pressed, my hair is brushed out and I feel so clean and fresh... I must have been here for some time. I’m still fully dressed, so that’s good, I guess. I thought to myself. “You should know that you have been here for almost a week. After our little engagement in the rain, I could not finish you off, I picked you up and brought you to my home, that is where you are now. You must know that I had every intention to strangle you completely. I, like you have a fetish for the dark side of life . . .and death. I have struggled with my fetish for years, and last week, it got the best of me. I have never done anything like that before. Like you, fear is my aphrodisiac. I never in a million years would have thought that my intended victim would be so eager to facilitate my thirst, and beg me for it. Maybe we are both lucky that we met, and that no one else was involved, nor harmed.” I was in shock, I just nodded my head, “Yes.” “Then, when you begged to suck my cock, and did so in such a wonderful way, I will never forget your eyes looking directly into mine and saying in a pleading voice, “Take me, I’m yours.” “I am so sorry for all of this. I will untie you now, and you are free to go. I will give you my information so that you can go to the police, I will do you no more harm. I richly deserve whatever punishment I receive. Please forgive me, if you can.” I felt and saw him nervously remove my restraints, one by one until I was free. He took my oxygen mask off and told me to sit up for a second, to clear my lungs and my head. He touched my back so softly, like a lovers caress. He listened to my lungs and heart, and said that I was just fine. My sore throat would clear up in a day or so, and I was free to go. He was shaking like a virgin in a whore house when I started to stand up. I walked to the bathroom and straightened myself up, put on some makeup and brushed my hair. I returned to the bedroom, and saw him sitting on the bed, his head in his hands and crying. “What’s your name, you never told me,” I said. “Ken, Doctor Ken Conway.” “You know that what you did to me was wrong, to be sure, but I am fine, and right now, I’m very hungry. Where are you taking me for lunch?” “WHAT?” he asked shockingly. “I’m hungry, so I want lunch, you are single, right, I don’t see a ring . . .?” “Well, yes, I am single, but what about you, I strangled you.” “I sure do, I never climaxed so hard in all my life, I think we need to talk about an arrangement, don’t you?” “What do you mean?” “Well, we both are in love with leather, you fondled my jeans all the time we were together. We both seem to love the macabre side of fetish, you drove me to at least three orgasms while you were strangling me, so why not continue the games?” We walked together to a fine restaurant near his home, we ordered a bottle of wine and finished it off with our meal. Our discussion went to areas that I had never discussed before, tortures, slavery, bondage, servitude, mummification, encasement, and so much more. I was in lust with my near-killer. We even discussed live cooking of me, spitting, roasting, and more...I could see that he was visibly excited, his cock was trying to rip out of his tight jeans. We walked back to his home some time later, I was walking on a cloud. We had agreed that when we arrived at his house, I would be placed in a bright red latex one-piece suit that he had been saving for a special girl, and that I was it. The suit had only one very tiny hole in the mouth for breathing. Little air would be available, he told me, I would be in a state of near asphyxiation, but alive. I would be plugged both anally and vaginally with large, vibrating, glass plugs, a catheter would be provided for my comfort, and three enemas would be given to me before the encasement. Straps would be cinched every few inches up and down the suit, rendering me unable to move, and that I would be fed intravenously, so I could remain for an extended period of time. He intended to pace me in a steel box in his bedroom and lock it securely, keeping me in a mummy-like state. I came as he told me of my next fate . . . Once I was released from this ordeal of latex mummification, he would begin my surgical alterations to make me into a living fetish doll. Ken stopped in his tracks, looked into my eyes and placed his strong hands on my throat, squeezing with all his might, while he kissed me so tenderly. I was in love. But, that is the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment