Monday, October 5, 2009

A Hot Summer's Eve...

My interest was already peaked, the newest reply to my ad sounded like someone that had actually read the posting. Something that Bobbi-Jo had found to be the exception, rather than the rule. She had begun her response by saying that she was in fact very married, with a married daughter. She is 53 years old, and a medical professional. She continued to say that she had been in a totally sexless marriage for over three years, and was starting to go nuts with her unwanted celibacy. She had reason to believe that her husband was having an affair at work, being that he was "at work" very late several nights a week, and had no apparent interest in her. The photo she forwarded spoke volumes. She was five feet four inches tall, thin, very attractive, and with a smile that lit up a room. her blond hair was just right, and she had that sexy come-get-me look. We set a date to meet for the next night. I was to come to her office after her office hours were finished. She promised that she would wear the outfit that we had discussed on several prior emails. A white leather micro skirt, matching halter bra top, choker collar with studs and a large ring, and white platform thigh high boots. She went on to tell me that for three years she had been buying fetish gear to wear for her husband. Every time that she dressed up for him, to greet him at the door after work, she got little or no response. She was now determined to wear the play outfits outside, for all to see since her husband obviously had no interest in her. Being the male pig that I am, I mentioned to her that it was illegal for her to wear panties on a first date.. a new rule. She fired back that if she was to sit down, the skirt being so short, would exposed her to view. "So, what's your point?" I countered.
"Oh, nothing, just something for you to consider" was her reply.
The day came, I wore my best black leathers, shirt, pants, and boots. Arriving at her office, I walked in and sat down. She came out to the waiting room in a few minutes, dressed exactly as promised, and a very cute, perky lady to boot!. I approach her, extended my hand and grabbed her by the throat, pulling her close to me. Feeling NO hesitation on her part, we kissed, I fondled her a bit, and then off we went to dinner. True to what she had said, the skirt DID expose her completely as she sat down, giving a wonderful view of her pussy to me as I sat across from her. The pub she had chosen was perfect for a first date, not too quiet, no too loud. Good food, and fun people. We small talked a while, she told me her life story and all about the lack of attention that she was suffering from. Commiserating as I did, we became fast friends. Her interest in all things kinky and fetish was a great plus for me, just my kind of girl.She was fascinated by the movie" The Secretary", and we discussed it a length. She said that she fantasized about living much of the life in the film, and asked if we could relive the "good parts". naturally, I answered. She said that she had never experienced Bondage, Disclipline, or forced submission, but both dreamed and longed to to so. I explained to her that I would notuse or accept any "safe" words to stop. I would be the only judge of what, when, and how much she was to experience. Her answer was simply, " Yes, Sir.". We left and walked back to my car, which, at her request, we had parked three blocks from the pub, so that she could experience walking in public dressed in her slut wear. As we walked, I told her to lengthen her stride so that the very short skirt would rise up, exposing her as we walked. She said nothing, she just complied. The visible excitement in her eyes told it all. When we got to the car, I pushed her against the closed door, took hold of her and began to fondle, and seduce her. Immediately, my hand found her wet pussy waiting to be entered. Three fingers slid in and began to manipulate her clit and G spot. She climaxed quickly, obviously from lack of recent attention. As I slowly kept fingering her after her climax, she said that she had to go to the bathroom, that if she didn't pee soon, she would explode. Being the gentleman that I am, I told her that she was going to pee right there, with my hand inside her, or not at all. She begged me to stop, but I would not. I speeded up my manipulations, and within minutes, she was gushing forth her golden nectar, all over my hand. When she finished, she said she felt terribly embarrassed, but as I slid down to my knees to lick her wet pussy lips, all was deprecating as I cleaned her with my tongue.
When we arrive back at her office, we went inside, I grabbed her again and we kissed for some time, I then took her by the back of the neck, pushed her forward onto her desk and instructed her to stay bent over, I spread her legs far apart, took my belt off and proceeded to beat her backside until it was bright red. She cried out, experiencing for the first time that treatment she would surely feel many more times to come. her pain was evident in her tears and cries, but never left the position I had placed her into.
Finally finished, I told her to get on her knees, I took my cock out of my pants, and with her face directly in front of me, jerked a huge load of cum onto her beautiful face. She never moved or said anything, she just stayed there and accepted it all. I let her got up, and with a deep kiss, said good night, and left for home. I told her that she ws not to clean my cum from her face until she got home. She was to experience the feelings of being a true slut and whore, and that her husband was going to get her back this way each and every time we met. She just noddded YES, without saying a word. We would definitely meet again, and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment