Sunday, October 25, 2009

A night at Home.


Bobbi jo was all set and ready to go, her newly finished encasement box was finally done, painted and set to be used. We had both taken part in it's design and building, so it was going to be a special night's play, for sure. Before diner I commanded her to go and change into the designated outfit for the night. I had chosen a full coverage latex catsuit with attached gloves and feet and a matching hood with eye and mouth holes. I had chosen latex based on the fact that after being locked into the rather tight box, her body heat would combine with the heat that the latex allowed her to generate and the result should be lots of sweaty skin!

For you latex enthusiasts, I am sure you all enjoy the feeling of heat building up inside your catsuits. I know that we both do.

>> Have you ever dressed in head to toe latex , yes, covering everything, on a hot Summer's night and gone for a ride with the car's heater on HIGH? Try it some night... you'll learn to love it.

Especially if you park at a beach front area, and hug each other in the car as you watch the waves beak on the shoreline, feeling the heat build until you both nearly pass out. it's great, then you can run to the waterfront and wade into the surf to cool off.<<

Making sure that she was completely hydrated, I ushered her upstairs to the playroom. The encasement box sat open, red lights dimly illuminating the room as i helped her step into the box. I hugged her and kissed her, then ordered her to lay down. I quickly took pad locks and fastened her wrists and ankles to the rings in the box, to eliminate her escape. from the expression on her face, it was clear the she was already starting to orgasm, her breathing was deep, her body was warm to the touch and she was " disconnected" from the moment. Sub space was nearly there, and we had not even started. Once she was securely strapped in, I took a long necked funnel that we have and placed it into her waiting mouth. She knew what was coming next..." ready? " I asked. "Yes, Master, " she managed to get out. I placed my cock into the mouth of the funnel and relieved myself, emptying my full bladder into her mouth. she gulped and gagged a bit, but managed to swallow every drop, just as she was trained to do.

I withdrew the funnel, and closed the top of the box, padlocking it at both ends. The night was to start. You might notice the baby monitor in the upper corner of the box, this is for safety, just in case she has serious problems and needs help. Dominance and SM aside, you still need to play safe...

I went to bed to await my late night visitor who would see to it that I had a VERY pleasurable night.

But, that is for later!

No comments:

Post a Comment