Monday, October 12, 2009

The Second Date..or, Cum Again, Please!

A few days had passed, the emails ran fast and furious between us. DeeDee was enamoured by the new experience that she lived. it was her first time stepping away from the bounds of her very conventional marriage. A executive husband, a married daughter, and no sex life.
Now, this prim and proper lady was living the life of a paramour. She loved it, and wanted more.. much more!.
Our schedules precluded another night's revile, but a lunchtime assignation was no problem. her days started after 1PM a few days a week, so we were good to go. The location was set, a local diner near her home, allowing her time to change clothes before heading to her office.
Wednesday turned out to be a hot, sunny, Summer's day. Just perfect for lunch.
I arrived a bit early so that she wouldn't have to wait for me, lucky, she pulled up just a few minutes after I arrived. Stepping from her car, she was a sight to behold. her shoulder length blonde hair was fluffed up and moving as she walked. The sheer white tie top she wore was not buttoned at all, just tied at the bottom which just skirted the bottoms of her perky breasts, and allowed for a wonderful view of her rock hard, bright red nipples. Her low cut skin tight jeans were accented by the bright pink stitching and designs. Her matching bright pink ankle strap platform "fuck me heels" and the pair of pink studded wrist bracelets finished off the outfit wonderfully. Seeing each other, we hugged and kissed deeply. She was all a glow, and was talking a mile a minute. We went inside and sat down, reaching across the table she took my hands into hers and told me that she had started to get ready at 10am...she was so excited about our meeting. She hardly ate anything, ( not me, food is always a priority for me!). As we got up to leave, she turned to me and hid her head in my chest. She had seen one of her neighbors in the diner, and was hoping that she had not been seen. it could be a problem to explain, for sure.
( I was to find out later that this was totally planned... the neighbor was her best friend that had pushed her into placing her ad, as she was having an affair of her own from the same site.)
As we walked across the parking lot, I could see that she was breathing rather heavily, panting and a bit flushed looking. I asked her if she was OK, she smiled and looked at me. " OK, no, ready to climax, YES." she said. She went on to tell me that as she was getting dressed, she inserted a silicon dildo into her pussy, well lubed, and quite filling. her panties were holding it in, and the motion of walking, sitting, and squirming around was getting ready to set her into a frenzy. Standing next to her car, I reached down to her crotch, and felt the dildo poking against the very tight jeans. I pushed up on it until it would go no further, she gasped, moaned, and leaned back against her car, as i continued to push it in every time it slid out. Quickly, she grabbed hold of me, nearly putting her nails through my hand as she moaned and came like a crazed virgin.
It took her a few moments to regain her composure. She straightened up, hugged me and kissed me for several minutes. " Get into my car", she demanded.
Complying, I sat down in the front seat. She quickly unzipped my jeans and deftly took my cock into her mouth, deep throating it like a pro, she sucked me until I cam into her mouth. Pulling away from my cock she pressed close to me and with her wide open, cum filled mouth kissed me again, pushing the cum into my mouth. We exchanged it several times, then she and I swallowed our fill. " Gotta run now" she said, I'm almost late.
We kissed again, and parted. I always enjoyed a HOT lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment