Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Post my ad finally...

I checked out the online cheater's sites and decided to go with Ashley Madison first. So many TV commercials running here in NY about the site, I figured that they must have a good following. My wife and I sat at the computer and composed it together. I was truthful, said that I was married, and that I wasn't cheating, I had her blessings to "play". I mentioned my love of fetish wear, BDSM, and general craziness. Seeing that there are literally 10 times the number of men listed, I didn't think that I would get a reply.
However... two days later, I got two replies!. One was from a very hot sounding lady that professed to love everything I did, slut wear, latex wear in public, boots, BDSM, piss play, exhibitionism, bondage, and more. We conversed for a few days, and the conversations got heated to say the least, only to find out that it was my EX playmate, a married lady with whom I had a 9 year, 3 times a week, BDSM and sexual relationship, trying to re-establish our relationship again!. drat!
The second lady was very sexual sounding, she was short, thin, pretty, and loved to play the whole gamut of kink as well. She was married, but played with the tacit approval of her gay husband. We set a meeting at a local cheater's bar, she was going there with two of her girlfriends before they ventured out to go dancing later in the evening. Anticipation was high, I expected little, but was hoping for the best. The night arrived, I walked into the bar at a local hotel, there she was, just as promised, in her little pink micro shirt, matching pink thigh high boots and halter top. I approached her, introduced myself and we hot it off right away. We talked, danced a bit and made out on the dance floor. About 45 minutes later, she said she had to go as her girlfriends were waiting, but she wanted to say good night properly first. She took my hand and lead me to the rear exit, when the door opened, the heat of the Summer's night swept over us, humidity is not my friend!.
We walked hand in hand to the rear of the very dark and secluded lot behind the building. She stopped in between two parked trucks and knelled down. her skirt was so short that as she knelled down, her bare pussy was fully exposed to my view. She motioned me to come closer... she reached up and unzipped my leather jeans and my cock jumped out, rigid and wet. She took one of her hands and placed it onto her exposed pussy and began to wildly masturbate herself, rapidly getting so hot that she was moaning out so loud that I was afraid that someone would hear her and come to investigate. With the other hand she took my cock and stuck it into her mouth. She sucked like a true expert, obviously with much practice... she got me off in just a minute or two, and as my cum shot down her throat, she smiled, pulled away, kissed my with her cum filed mouth and told me to "Call her anytime."
Not a bad first date.
I went home and told all to my wife, who was waiting in bed wearing my favorite clear latex nighty and matching latex open mouth hood. As I told her of the night's events, she pulled me over her and deep throated my cock. Even though I had just climaxed less than a half hour before, I was instantly hot, hard, and horny. After a few minutes of oral play, I flipped her over in bed, took my wet ,sticky cock and shoved it deep into her hot ass, she screamed out and we fucked until we both passed out from our cumming over and over. I will add here, for anyone that reads this in anticipation of dating her, that she absolutely LOVES hot, hard, anal sex, and cannot get enough of it!
The next day, I got a third reply, this one sounded very good indeed. , sexy, sane, married, and eager to explore.
I wrote to her after showing Bobbi Jo the ad and reply, and awaited an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment